- This Policy applies to data you provide us when you access or use the Site and Subscription Platform. We may modify this Policy from time to time effective upon its posting. It is important that you review the Policy often.
- This Policy is incorporated into, and is subject to, the Terms. To the extent that the terms of this Policy conflict with the Terms, this Policy controls. To the extent that the terms of this Policy conflict with the Subscription Agreement, the Subscription Agreement controls.
- Collection of Non-Personal Information
- We may collect non-personally identifiable information regarding your visit to the Site and the Subscription Platform. We may utilize third party software to collect this information and reserve the right to change our data collection methods, providers and/or software, at any time in our sole discretion. You also expressly acknowledge and consent to our receipt and use of information you provide to us or other users in connection with use of or access to the Site or Subscription Platform. If you do not want non-personally identifiable information collected, it may be possible for you to adjust settings on the electronic equipment you use to access the Site and Subscription Platform (e.g., a stationary or mobile computer, phone or tablet) (your “Device”). However, we cannot guarantee that such settings may be changed or will be effective and you assume all risks associated with your access to the Site and Subscription Platform and interaction with other users.
- Collection of Personal Information
- We may also collect Personal Information about you. By “Personal Information”, we mean information that can be used to identify a specific individual.
- Personal Information may include device identifiers, IP addresses, or “cookies” (“Cookie Data”). This type of information, if collected, is collected through our “Tracking Technologies” described below. Other Personal Information is what you provide to us when registering for a service or purchasing a product.
- How We Use Personal Information.
- You understand that information received from you may be used by us for any or all of the reasons described herein.
- We will use Personal Information to enable us to provide the service or product indicated when you provided the information, which may include sending you email. We will also use Personal Information in accordance with the Subscription Agreement, if applicable to you. We may use your Personal Information to identify you when you visit our Site and Subscription Platform, to improve the operation and usefulness of our Site and Subscription Platform, to enable us to improve our services and products, and comply with applicable laws and law enforcement.
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Personal information collected via the Site and Subscription Platform, or through other users, may be stored and processed in the United States and/or any other country in which we maintain facilities, and by using the Site and Subscription Platform and providing information to users, you consent to any such storage, processing and transfer of information into and out of your country, state, and/or territory.
- Generally accepted standards are used to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and cannot be liable for security breaches.
- We use service providers to facilitate providing the Site and Subscription Platform. The Subscription Platform and data is maintained (including your Personal Information) by Knack. You may review the security statements of Knack here: https://www.knack.com/tour/security
- Tracking Technologies
- We may use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the Site and Subscription Platform, track users' movements around the Site and Subscription Platform, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
- Data Retention
- You may request that we delete your Personal Information and after such request, we will retain and use your Personal Information only as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Legal Compliance.
- We may disclose your information: (1) if we determine a violation of the Terms has occurred; (2) if we believe such disclosure is necessary to identify or bring legal action regarding or prevent injury or interference with our rights or the rights of another user of the Site and Subscription Platform; (3) to respond to legal process or as otherwise required by law; and (4) to assist us in fraud protection or investigation.
- Children’s Privacy
- We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from minors and you represent and warrant that you will not provide us with any information about a minor.
- Contact For Any Privacy Concerns:
Attn: Privacy Officer